Do you know what was the first thing we did when we came into this world? “We breathe“ and the last task we do is “stop the breath”. Ninety percent of the impurities in our body is cleansed by breathing, but we are using only thirty percent of it. Every moment we are breathing but with no consciousness. Relation to the inner world of silence, to the external world of consciousness is breathing.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness means paying full attention to something. It means slowing down your thoughts to really notice what you are doing. It is a training of your brain to pay attention and focus. There is no exaggeration because the mindfulness of breathing affects our mind and delivers a great mental personality.
What do we do in Mindfulness Practice?
Here we develop a closer look at our current thoughts and experiences. We achieve more development and concentration with mindfulness that comes through our five senses. This helps us to develop a positive attitude and confidence. The skills of making good decisions with a realistic perspective are imperative.
Benefits of Mindfulness
Being mindful helps you to:
- Improve your focus
- Be less distracted to unwanted things
- Stay calm even in stressful situations
- You won’t feel upset
- Have reduced mood swings
- Be a good listener
- Be more patient
- Feel happier and enjoy things better
- Be Emotionally stable
- Have a positive attitude
- Concentrate on your desires
- Qualitative education
- Remain in peace
- Meditate easily
Being mindful helps in every part of our life. Learning how to be mindful when young gives a chance to master it and use it always. Mindfulness helps in easy meditation. If children are trained to be mindful at an early age, nothing will stop them to be successful. You can train yourself to be more mindful at any age and life a joyful life.
Nine Skills of Mindfulness to Practice
If you are wondering how to improve your mindfulness? It is easy. Just practice these 9 skills and improve your mindfulness.
- Mindful Breathing
- Mindful Listening
- Mindful Seeing
- Mindful Drawing
- Mindful Thoughts
- Mindful Smell
- Mindful Taste
- Mindful Touch
- Mindful Body Stretching
Let us know more about these skills of mindfulness:
1. What is Mindful Breathing
Being mindful of breath means observing and opening awareness to your breath, becoming aware of breath as you breathe in and out, observe your breath as it is without getting judgmental. Practicing mindfulness using breath not only opens awareness to the present moment. It also helps to naturally put you in touch with more peace, joy, strength, and wisdom which you may never have known you had it. You can improve mindful breathing with practicing Pranayama.
2. What is Mindful Listening
Listening seems like a natural skill, yet it requires attention and practice to stay present and truly hear what another person is communicating. To improve your mindful listening, practice to listen attentively. Firstly, try to concentrate the mind on the sounds of your surroundings. When the concentration is interrupted, slowly focus again to listen to the sounds from the surroundings. With this practice of listening to the sounds in your surroundings, you can become aware of the real situations. Continuous practice of mindful listening helps to train a part of your brain that also helps to stay focused during meditation.
3. What is Mindful Seeing
Mindful seeing is the practice of consciously focusing your awareness as much as possible on everything within your sense of sight. Observation of objects and situations in the form of reality is mindful seeing. You can concentrate on all objects, then concentrate seeing in more details on one object. You will start seeing more than what others are commonly seeing in any one object. Practice of mindful seeing helps in discernment of Good and Bad.
4. What is Mindful Drawing
Mindfulness is all about observation, and so is drawing. Both require you to slow down and pay close attention to what is in front of you. Drawing is a great way to practice mindfulness because it allows you to be focused in the present moment as you are drawing. While practicing this skill, try to concentrate on the paper, colors and even on the movements in shoulders and also on the sounds in drawing. Practice of mindful drawing helps you to study details of any project or situation.
5. What are Mindful Thoughts
Mindful thinking is being consciously aware of your own thoughts. When you are aware of your thoughts, it gives you the ability to control them. By practicing mindful thinking, you can naturally focus your mind on one concept. Do you feel that in the process of concentrating on thoughts, your mind is many times not stable even for a minute? To practice this, sit in a comfortable position and observe the thoughts without judging whether it is good or bad and do not control them. In continuing this exercise, at some level, our thoughts get sustained. At this stage, if your mind diverts, try to immediately concentrate on your breath. Mindful breathing and mindful thoughts together helps you to more stable emotionally.
6. What is Mindful Smell
Mindful smelling is using our sense of smell to be more aware of our present moment experience and environment. Stay with your smelling observations, it gives an opportunity to be fully engaged in what you are doing. It helps you to reflect on your experiences at that moment, which can further enhance your sense of self-awareness and self-control.
7. What is Mindful Taste
Being mindful and paying attention to the food you consume can help you eat healthier, with more appreciation and intention. Learning to practice mindful eating brings us to be aware of our body changes and back into the present moment. Practicing mindful taste gets us to enjoy the taste of life, it gives us satisfaction and healthy living.
8. What is Mindful Touch
Mindful touch is an important communication channel for humans. Mother’s touch gives the child an endless pleasure. This touch provides love, comfort, compassion, and courage. Mindfulness is a very essential tool for sensing the sense of touch. You can improve mindful touch by touching things you love. In every touch you will feel your emotions. Continuous practice of mindful touch helps you to judge qualities of things or persons that are favorable to you or not.
9. What is Mindful Body Stretching
Body movement and mindful stretching is a simple and key ingredient to healthy and joyful living. Stretch your body in a slow and focused manner, focus your mind on the stress and tranquility of the body organs. Practicing mindful stretching helps to improve body posture and flexibility.
Why Mindfulness for You?
We want you to be healthy and happy, not just now but for the rest of their lives. Learning mindfulness at an any age will definitely help a person to lead a healthier, joyful, and prosperous life. Even children when they learn mindfulness, it helps them to become aware of the power of using mind in every aspect of their lives for their bright future.
Mindfulness can make a person to bring perfection in all areas of life. If everybody practices mindfulness, you will see the whole world more peaceful and supportive. Mindfulness happens with practice. One needs to train self with practicing to enhance mindfulness.
So if you really want to enhance your mindfulness, Team Litairian presents a path of 33 DAYS OF EXCELLENCE IN MINDFULNESS.
What is 33 Days of Excellence in Mindfulness Journey?
This is a 33 days journey designed by VK Teacher Rakhi, who is the TRAINER and COACH for this course. Click here to know more about Rakhi. She will personally coach you for 33 days on enhancing your skills to mindfulness.
This is a Distance learning Course and you can learn this from home or any other place. This course will be conducted through personal calls and whatsapp communications by the trainer. The person who enrolls in this course will learn how to enhance mindfulness through practice of 12 mindfulness skills thus acquire mastery over his/ her mind.
Who should Enroll and Benefit with 33 Days of Excellence in Mindfulness Journey?
Any person above age of 9 yrs can enrol in this course. Are you surprised? Yes! this course is best for any age kid or person who has eagerness to learn and achieve EXTRA in life. Children will also love this course!!!
What will You Learn in this 33 Days of Excellence in Mindfulness Journey?
- You will learn 12 skills of mindfulness in 33 days with daily practice.
- You will learn to be aware of your physical self, train your mind to alertness, embrace creativity and manifest a better life.
- Mindfulness is a way of life. In this course you will learn to make it part of your daily life and reap its BENEFICIAL effects.
- You will be coached on each skill personally.
- We just want you to devote your 30-60 min per day on practising mindfulness daily.
Benefits of 33 Days of Excellence in Mindfulness Course?
- Each mindfulness practising skill in this course helps you to become aware of things which you just were unaware of.
- If you follow and practise this course for 33 days and even beyond, you will be able to unlock the mental potentials which were ignored by you.
- It will help you to enlarge your vision, make you more receptive to ideas and solutions.
- This course helps to improve your relationships and make you more compassionate.
- Relief from stress, anxiety, anger and frustation are some side effects of this course.
- This course will help you to enjoy your work with detailed planning and determination to complete.
- It will help you to get focussed on what is required in your life.
- This course will increase your physical awareness leading to health improvements.
- It will train you to fill your mind with optimism, self motivation and creativity.
- It will take you steps ahead in manifesting your desires.
- This course will also help you to enhance your intuitive skills of clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception (ESP).
- It will help you connect your inner self with the divinity of Almighty and experience ONENESS.
- This course will lead you to a successful and abundant life.
- Increased focus by habit to pay attention on any subject and all worldly affairs.
- Reduced impulsiveness through improved regulation of emotions.
- This course will help to change a person’s behavior from suspensions, rowdiness, and expulsions to persistence, acceptable behaviour, and integration.
- It also helps to increase emotional intelligence leading in improvment of various skills.
- Increased empathy to understand others.
- Increased capacity to overcome day to day challenges.
- Improved expression towards innovation and arts.
If you’re constantly stressed, anxious, short tempered and even confused about life, then you’ll be amazed at how the simple act of mindfulness can bring relief to all those areas – and more! This course has been designed to easily introduce newcomers to mindfulness – regardless of how much (or little!) time they have! This can also be a great advance learning tool for those with some (or even a lot!) of experience in mindfulness. Essentially, this course is created in a manner so that anybody can learn and benefit from it.
Prerequisite for this Mindfulness Course?
- Prior knowledge or experience is not necessary (anyone above age of 9 can join).
- Those who want to reduce stress & anxiety and achieve greater peace of mind.
- Those interested in learning about self improvement, and significant changes in life.
- Existing healers who want to integrate mindfulness, or its techniques, into their existing practice.
- Energy Healers.
- Reiki Practitioners and Masters.
- Massage Therapists.
- Other Natural Healers.
- Children who want to excel in STUDY.
- People who want growth in career.
- Businessmen who want to be SUCCESSFUL.
- Women who want to improve their uniqueness, personality and identity.
When is 33 Days of Excellence in Mindfulness Course Starting?
This course is already started. You can enrol NOW.
What is the Energy Exchange?
33 days personal coaching for Mindfulness has an energy exchange (fees) of INR 4411/- per person.
How to Enrol?
Mind plays a game with our body and life. Most of the situations in our life are due to these mind games. Mind is always hungry. Nourish your mind with positivity. Improve your life with MINDFULLNESS PRACTICES.
Learn 12 skills of Mindfulness with Rakhi from Team Litairian. This is a Distance learning course for anyone above 9 yrs of age. Remember MINDFULLNESS IS A JOURNEY you can walk whole life and Enjoy it to the FULLEST !
To particiapte, just follow these simple steps:
- Fill this registration form by clicking on this link. Registration Form.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- After filling the form, you will be guided to a payment link. Click on the link and do the payment.
- After the payment is done, your Registration to the course is completed.
- After registration you will be contacted by your Trainer on your contact number that you provided in the form within 48 hrs for enrolment confirmation and brief on how to start the course.
PLEASE NOTE: your enrolment to this course is with filling the form and payment of fees. If you do not complete the payment part, you will not get a chance to be coached.
!! NOW GET GOING WITH MINDFULNESS TO THE FULLEST !!