Nausea is an uneasy feeling before a person actually vomits. Nausea is a kind of a sign to a person that he/ she might throw up. Vomiting is emptying the stomach after that uneasy feeling via the mouth. It is that throwing up of content in the stomach which is giving that uneasy feeling.
Causes of Nausea – Vomiting
Though nausea is not an illness or disease but symptom of other illness or diseases:-
- Emotional stress
- Food poisoning
- Infection of any type in stomach
- Overeating of food or a particular food
- Any wrong medication or wrong way of taking medicine
- Gallbladder disease
- An early stage of pregnancy
- Morning sickness
- Heart attack
- Brain tumor
- Some form of cancerous disease
- Unwanted smell or odor
Vomiting or nausea occurs differently from different people. Like with children nausea happens if they are overstuffed or they don’t like milk. Any infection, food poisoning, motion sickness, high fever, coughing, or viral infection too can cause uneasy feeling and vomit.
And in ladies, it might happen in beginning or during the pregnancy or smell of a particular food or milk that they feel uneasy and puke. They can vomit if there is the gap in food intake while pregnancy. Or other people can vomit out of any illness related to ulcer or brain problem or viral infection or cancer or any other above said reasons.
Timings of vomiting are also a sign of any illness. If vomiting happens in the morning it can be the pregnancy of a lady if it happens shortly after a meal then it may be by food taken just now. If it happens in an interval of 8 hours or so it can be due to a gastric issue, food poisoning, ulcer or anything similar. Particular bacteria can take longer to show results of infection or vomiting.
Vomiting is not an illness but can be a sign of major illness like meningitis, intestinal blockage, brain tumor, appendicitis or any other serious disease. But excessive vomiting can tear the lining of the esophagus, and this can be a serious medical issue. So take care if…it lasts for longer.
- If nausea for an expected pregnancy of a lady prevails, seek tests to confirm.
- If you remember any recent head injury and feel nausea after that then seek treatment as soon as possible.
- If diarrhea or vomiting lasts long then it might be dehydration.
- If a newborn child is showing signs of vomiting, again and again, get checked the reason if he/she has not passed the urine or any dehydration has happened.
- If an elder child of 6 years or more is vomiting and feeling uneasy then it should be checked soon.
- If there is continuous breathing or high pulse then check out as soon as possible.
- If severe headache lasts longer or stiff neck, go for instant remedy.
Treatment of Nausea – Vomiting
- Intake of fluids keeps you hydrated.
- Intake of light and soft food and avoid hard or solid or spicy food.
- Pregnant women can take food as early as they get up and keep good intervals of food intake. They can also keep a high protein diet too.
- If vomits are out of cancer treatment then more drugs have to be added.
- Take good rest if feeling uneasy and vomiting.
- And also watching this cosmic code video is a major benefit to getting healed.
How to use this Nausea – Vomiting Cure video?
You just need to watch this nausea and vomit cure video as you feel nausea or you can watch twice a day with a good headphone. After watching, your mind, each cell of your body and your DNA will totally fine-tune, so your Nausea – Vomiting Disorder gets healed and cured. You can also watch on behalf of another person.