Navarna Mantra is the most powerful mantra of Goddess Durga/ Chamunda Devi or Goddess Chandi. Navarna Mantra is also called as a Chamunda Mantra or Chandi Mantra. Navarna Mantra is the basic mantra of the Shri Durga Saptashati Path and the Mantra is:-
!!! Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundayai Vichche !!!
Who is Goddess Durga?
Goddess Durga is a powerful form of Universal feminine energy. Goddess Durga’s body is formed with 3 Goddess Powers:-
What is the Meaning of Navarna Mantra?
This mantra is created by nine beej mantras. These nine beej are Om-Aim-Hreem-Kleem–Cha-Mun-Dayai-Vich-Che. Find below the full meaning of Navarna Mantra.
The Mantra Om represents The GOD itself, who is unique and one.
The Mantra Aim is the Beej Mantra of Goddess Mahasaraswati who is the Goddess of creation and both worldly and divine knowledge.
The Mantra Hreem is another Great Beej Mantra of Goddess Mahalakshmi who is the Goddess of wealth, fame, luck and all worldly affairs. (Shreem is the most famous bija mantra of Mahalakshmi, read about Shreem Brzee Mantra.
The Mantra Kleem is the Mantra of Goddess Mahakali who is the Goddess of fierce power and death.
The Mantra Chamundayai is the Mantra of Goddess Chamunda (Durga) the Goddess who protects chanter’s body, life and complete self with passion.
The Mantra Vichche is the Mantra of Divine Consciousness and helps its chanter to go deep into his/herself while chanting or meditating.
By Navarna Mantra we invoke the Supreme God and three different powers of God with passion, compassion and ask to appear into our lives to fulfill our all worldly and spiritual desires with ease.
Good Time To Start Navarna Mantra
During the first day of any Navratri or Ashtami (8th day after no moon day) is a good time to start Navarna Mantra.
Rosary/ Mala To Chant Navarna Mantra
Crystal mala, Rudraksha mala or Lotus Seed mala is good for chanting Navarna Mantra.
Benefits of Navarna Mantra
- This Mantra helps to eliminate the hurdles of chanter’s life.
- It can increase your special importance in the world.
- This is very powerful as it helps the chanter to sustain prosperity, wealth, joy, and happiness.
- This mantra also helps to maintain good health.
- Name and fame can also be achieved if the mantra is being recited routinely.
- This Mantra also gives special powers to its chanter to fight against the evil spirits and negative vibrations.
- It also helps to attain abundance and divine knowledge.
- It also helps to release all the sins from chanter’s life.
- This Mantra removes the effect of all types of black magic, the inauspicious effect of negative planets, bad luck and setbacks due to enemies, etc.
- This Mantra also helps to build self-confidence, willpower, and victory.
Add any Ganesh Mantra out of 16 Powerful Ganesh Mantras in your daily routine to attain hurdle free life.
Worship Goddess Chamunda as she is your mother who is always ready to protect you from the evil eye and give you courage too. Must choose the Best Mantra for Health and chant one health mantra with this mantra.
Please feel free to comment on the comment box below and ask anything regarding this Chamunda Mantra or Chandi Mantra article. I am here to help you with this Navarna Mantra topic. If you liked this post, would you consider sharing it or forwarding this Chamunda Mantra article?