Irritable bowel syndrome is commonly known as IBS. It is a condition in which there is a discomfort or pain in the bowel habits, either there is constipation or the stool is loose and liquid (diarrhea). It is quite common in people aging 40. Neither it is a dangerous disease nor can a person suffer other major issues like ulcerative colitis. But it surely affects the work and performance of elder or children whoever is suffering.
Symptoms of IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Excessive gas or bloating in the stomach
- Formation of the stool, either loose or hard
- Visible abdominal distention
- Frequent bowel
- Crams in the lower half of the stomach
Causes IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Though there are no fixed reasons identify the IBS movement but still, some of them can be…
- It might be due to muscle contraction
- The colon is hypersensitive
- The bowel muscle spasm causing either constipation or diarrhea
- Over-reactive to mild stimulations
- As it is found mostly in women, it is also suggested that it might happen due to some hormonal changes
- Other factors like food, gas, any particular medicine or emotional stress can lead to IBS
Diagnose of IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Though there are no specific reasons for IBS, there are no such tests also which can diagnose it either. But the health caretaker should be taking particular evaluations and tests to be done to diagnose IBS.
- Allergies to any food or lactose or poor dietary habits.
- Pancreas malfunctioning
- Details of any medicines taken
- Presence of an ulcer
- And these can be ruled out by clinical tests like
- Blood test to rule out thyroid or anemia
- Infection in stool or blood
- Bowel motility
Treatment of IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
IBS can be treated by medicines, changing to a healthy lifestyle like avoiding caffeine and smoking but increasing fibre and fluid in the diet. A good exercise routine with relaxation. Keeping calcium in check is also required for the patient suffering from IBS along with regular meal intervals. Watching this cosmic code video is a lot more beneficial along with the above-said options of treating IBS.
IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure and Treatment Video
How to use this IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure video?
You just need to watch this video twice a day with a good headphone. After watching, your mind, each cell of your body and your DNA will totally fine-tune, so your IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome gets healed and cured. You can also watch on behalf of another person.