Daily Meditation has amazing brain transformation power but it is sad most of us still don’t like to do meditation.
People are well aware and have been known for the benefits of Meditation from thousands of years. When we look an expert mediator, we wish to become like them and we often say “O God! I want to be like that.”
Thousand of scientific studies now confirmed several benefits of meditation and also acknowledged the divisions of the brain that could be altered by meditation.
“Now Don’t Say SO WHAT”
For Your Motivation Here I Present 31 Reasons Why Your Brain Loves Meditation
- Actually, Meditation triggers your parasympathetic nerves the source of the relaxation response and helps you to feel much better during stress time. With Meditation your sympathetic nerves also calm down which are one of the causes of stress-inducing responses. Must Read Kundalini Yoga Benefits.
- Meditation also reduces stress hormone cortisol. Stress also acts as an immune system depressant and meditation also reduces illnesses and physical problems that are created by stress. After above stress releasing acts your brain always feel good and stay in a good mood.
- Meditation can also boost many happy hormones like serotonin which is a great hormone to combat depression.
- High awareness always changes your perception towards life, feelings and the world. It allows you to create your desired world by seeing even more deeply. High awareness is a result of whole-brain functioning but your prefrontal cortex is more active during the meditative state. The prefrontal cortex is a brain part which is responsible for will power, self-control planning, complex behaviors, personality expression, judgments, and flexible social behavior. When prefrontal cortex enhanced in the meditative state it gives you the ability to make a distinction between contradictory thoughts, forecast result, put hopes, hold back urges that could not serve you.
- You can automatically transform your life after altering your brain frequencies in a meditative state.
- Meditation helps you to prefer to drop bad habits. This fact is based on a new study into the neurological mechanisms. The study shows that wrongly wired brain is behind bad habit formation and meditation is a best and quick way to rewire your brain functions.
- Meditation helps you to have less disgusting feelings due to the balance of hormones into the brain
- Meditation helps you to be a lesser amount of hasty emotional setbacks.
- Meditation helps you to take action when you know you should.
- Meditation helps you to perform good deeds to avoid later on regret.
- Meditation helps you to feel more contented and have more harmony.
- Meditation increases one’s expressive cleverness.
- Regular meditators are better to judge people’s emotions and feelings.
- Regular meditators are better people to solve problems.
- Regular meditators are better in goal achievement.
- Regular meditators are less reactive to unpleasant situations. They often go in a calm state when this happens.
- Meditation can rewire one’s brain to live in harmony.
- Regular meditators easily navigate sensitively difficult conditions.
- Regular meditators are emotionally calm and positive people.
- Regular meditators have effortless focused and concentration which is the main role of healthy prefrontal cortex.
- In meditation, people stay in a flow state of monitoring and evaluation which give them natural self-control.
- In meditation people captivated in the flash and drop trail of time in a healthy way which let them stay in present.
- For regular meditators, their jobs become inherently pleasing. Whatever they do give impressions and meanings.
- Meditation induces a state of mind which gives the ability to see meaning everywhere in life.
- Meditation boosts gray substances or gray neurons in the brain which are responsible for awareness and sensory perceptions. At there meditators collect and process information more perfectly.
- Meditation gives good control over Impulses and emotions.
- Meditation also amplifies the skill to make useful theta and alpha brain wave patterns. These patterns can help to overcome high brain waves diseases like stress, anxiety, disharmony, and poor fight or flight response.
- Meditation gives you super-learning a state where you get the ability to learn, process, store and recall so quickly.
- Meditation often enhances visionary experiences which occur during dreams and during meditation.
- Regular Meditators can easily differentiate between what they see, observe and what is the interpretation.
- Regular Meditators never disappointed about setbacks. Instead of disappointment, they move ahead for impossible successes.
Above 31 points are sheer of the infinite possibility of Meditation. You can achieve more when you meditate. Please feel free to comment into the comment box below and ask anything regarding Meditation. I am here to help you on Meditation topic. If you liked this Meditation post, would you consider sharing it or forwarding it?