Potato Juice: Potato is very ordinary and cheap but has unexpected healing properties. Potato Juice is an astonishing medicine with enormous curing abilities. Potato Juice is extensively used in treating gastritis, colic and gastric ulcer.
16 Amazing Benefits of Potato Juice
1. Raw Potato Juice has healing and de-acidifying properties; these qualities make it effective in the treatment of gastritis, colitis and gastric and intestinal ulcers. In the case of these illnesses, it is suggested to drink half a glass of fresh Juice three times a day for a month. The most suggested kind of potatoes in such cases is the red ones. If you are a VK user then take Digee Serum as much as possible.
2. Potato Juice has valuable effects in cases of stomach ulcers duodenal, ulcers and peptic ulcers. In the latter case, Potato Juice should drink with fresh carrot juice; sage or nettle tea may help as well. You can watch our cosmic codes video which is very helpful in the case of peptic ulcer.
3. Scientists from Manchester University have discovered that a key molecule in potato can both cure and prevent the bacteria that live in the stomach and causes stomach ulcer and heartburn. Unlike with antibiotics, the stomach bacteria cannot develop resistance to its Juice which also does not cause any side effects.
4. In addition to carbohydrates, potato possesses with a complex and interesting chemical composition as well. Potato has a significant amount of beta-carotene, vitamin A, B-complex vitamins (B1, B2, B6, folic acid) and vitamin C. It’s amazing that a single potato provides almost half of the suggested daily amount of vitamin C and vitamin B6 and 18% of the essential daily intake of iron and vitamin B3? Moreover these, potato also contains calcium, potassium, iron, phosphorus, manganese, copper, sulfur, proteins and fibers as well. VK users can take Perfect Health Serum to fulfill the lack minerals, vitamins and trace elements in the body.
5. Potato is the most Alkaline Food, therefore Raw Potato Juice reduces and neutralizes stomach acid, helping at the same time to ease stomach aches. It is also useful in reducing gastrointestinal inflammation. For the treatment of these problems, consume daily 3 tablespoons of Juice half an hour before main meals.
6. With help of rich mineral, organic salt, and potassium content, the potato may be considered one of the best anti-inflammatory foods. Even frequent use of Raw Potato Juice may treat rheumatism and arthritis, both being inflammatory diseases, but also in treating lumbago and backaches. Potato Juice acts as a good anti-inflammatory and it dissolves excessive uric acid deposits in the joints. Drinking Potato Juice in the morning as the first meal is a very good energy source for the whole day. Potato Juice should drink along or with an infusion made from plants such as sage, nettle, catmint etc.
7. Potato Juice is a natural remedy for digestive system and constipation.
8. Potato Juice favors the multiplication of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract, helping at the same time in the prevention of the fermentation process in the intestines.
9. Due to high potassium content, Juice of Potato reduces and maintain normal values of the arterial tension, and consequently in treating diseases of the heart as well.
10. Juice of Raw Potato has a detoxifying effect in some cases of food poisoning.
11. Regardless of the general belief, potatoes aren’t fattening (unless they are fried in tons of oil!).
12. Fresh raw potatoes have gained a lot of value in naturist medication, some people such as the Buddhist monk Tomizawa using it even in treating cancer.
13. Raw Potato Juice is helpful in the treatment of kidney diseases and in treating pancreatitis, diabetes and prevents the formation of calcium stones in the urinary tract.
14. Potato Juice is also beneficial in reducing extreme dryness of the skin in cases when the skin doesn’t react to outer treatment. To get rid of skin dryness and to protect the skin from toxins, drink a glass of Juice daily. Persons who have used Potato Juice internally and suffered from skin problems such as eczema, the results attained proved a considerable amelioration of the health of the skin.
15. Potato juice is used as a treatment for migraines that appear frequently.
16. Raw Potato Juice is a wonderful detoxifier and helps in the cleansing of the liver.
Note: When you prepare Potato Juice, you must use fresh potato and you should squeeze out the juice without peeling the potatoes. But first make sure that the potatoes are 100% organic and there aren’t pesticides residues left on their skin and make sure that the potatoes you extract the juice of aren’t sprouted, green, spotted or dehydrated. Such potatoes contain a toxic alkaloid called solanine, which may cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, stomach-ache, and dizziness when they accumulate in a large quantity in the organism. In addition, make sure not to store onions in the same bin with potatoes. Please feel free to comment into the comment box below and share other benefits of Potato Juice. If you liked this article would you consider it to share?